Alumni of our department have gone on to a variety of successful careers in industry, government, consulting, and academia.
We request your participation in helping our department achieve our goals. Alumni can help by:
- Sharing ideas about improving the department
- Sharing your experiences with current students who are embarking on their career
- Supporting our efforts by volunteering or contributing financially
- Helping us find potential donors who could help us achieve our goals
- Recruiting top faculty and students,
- Building and maintaining state-of-the-art facilities,
- Cultivating cutting-edge innovation in physics research and education.
We encourage alumni who aren’t currently receiving communications from us, or who have updates to share with the department, to submit their information using the form below.