Physics Instructional Labs
All physics lab information is now on Moodle
- Questions about course registration: FAQ
- Questions about specific labs should be directed to your TA. Find the name and email address of your TA on the course page for your lab (links above).
- Questions about PY labs in general should be addressed to the PY Labs Director.
- If you failed the lecture class but passed the associated lab, do you need to repeat the lab?
- PY 206 and PY 209 are separate from the lecture class, so you do not need to retake the lab in this case.
- The labs for PY 211 and PY 212 are components of the lecture class, so you must retake the lab in this case.
- Switching or adding a lab section after the ‘Last day to add a course without permission of instructor’ is NOT permitted.
- Information about missing lab is on Moodle.
Expectations of Lab Students:
- You must arrive on time.
- You must bring a writing utensil and a calculator.
- You are expected to be a good group member:
- Include all members of the group in lab activities.
- Work effectively and efficiently as a group member.
- Assist other group members when needed.
Additional policies and expectations are listed on the Moodle page for the lab.